With the new year well and truly underway, here at IDRSolutions we have decided to go back to basics with PDF files. This month we are dedicating our blog posts to creating the ultimate 2017 guide for PDF files.
Over the years our customers have asked us about various aspects and issues regarding PDF files. Our back to basics will take you through to discussing the limitations of PDF files through to creating a PDF file and finishing on images in PDF files and how you can make better use of them.
In week one we will be re-explain what PDF files are and limited amount support for Java as part of the language.
In week two we will be discussing PDF creation and the structure of PDF files. And we will also be showing you how you can create your own PDF files the hard and the easy way.
In week three we will be talking about how difficult it is to extract data from PDF’s and giving you a introduction to structured text, what it is and how it can help when extracting text from files.
In week four we will be discussing why people want to convert PDF to image and the benefits of converting PDF to HTML5.
We hope you enjoy this series, if you have any other suggestions please reply in the comments below.
Latest posts by Sophia Matarazzo (see all)
- Key take aways from the Business of Software Conference(BoS) London 2017 - June 7, 2017
- Back to basics : What are PDF files and how much support is there for Java? - January 12, 2017
- Back to Basics: The 2017 Guide to to PDF Files introduction - January 11, 2017
- One month on: Our review of using Basecamp - October 11, 2016
- Key take away’s from Business of Software (BoS) 2016 – Day Two - September 22, 2016