For the last few weeks at IDR Solutions we have spent our time getting back to our roots of what this blog originally was about ie: PDF files and Java. Hopefully you have found this guide to PDF files interesting to read.
If you would like to carry on learning more about PDF and Java, we have a big backlog of content.
Here are some suggestions.
- Understanding the PDF File Format Overview – If your new to to the world of PDF we recommend you get started here.
- Bugs, Gotchas and tips – in depth information on storing content in PDF Files, interesting bugs, Q & A’s and more.
- Text and Fonts Index covers a variety of subjects related to text in PDF’s under the technical section if your interested in further reading.
- Understanding Printing in Java and PDF’s article. – printing PDF’s in Java which wasn’t covered by back to basics: 2017 Guide to PDF series but is a frequently asked about.
- Understanding PDF Forms (XFA) , why its important, its feature and lots more information on PDF Forms.
Hopefully you have found all of this useful. Do you have any further questions you would like answered or feel like there is something that we haven’t covered and would like to see us cover in the future? Leave us a comment and we will see what we can do!