The idea of hosting a NetBeans day all around the world has been a success so far as we have had many people in various parts of the world attend the events that have been organised. What started off as part of a JavaOne event at San Francisco is now a world-wide event calling for NetBeans fans to attend and experience a NetBeans day.
The third NetBeans day in the UK is on schedule and planning has started to bring you great knowledge and hands-on experience related to NetBeans. It is a free event where you will be given a chance to listen to (and speak with) some intelligent people in the technical industry as well as members of the NetBeans team. Free refreshments and snacks will also be provided. Like last year, it is being hosted by the University of Greenwich. You can find information on how to get there by clicking on the link.
If you have any interest in NetBeans or technology, whether you are a student, an chef or developer, I would encourage you all to attend the event.
We will have the agenda live very shortly and you can always get the latest information on this blog so stay tuned.
Latest posts by Zain (see all)
- Tickets for NetBeans day UK 2017 now available - February 15, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Text in PDF’s part 2 - January 25, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Text in PDF’s - January 24, 2017
- How do stacks work in PDF files? - November 29, 2016
- What are Appearance Streams in PDF files? - October 18, 2016