The idea of being able to host a NetBeans day around the world has been a huge success so far. We have had many people in various parts of the world attend the NetBeans events. It all began as part of the JavaOne event at San Francisco and it is now a world-wide event.
Preparation is well underway for the third NetBeans day in the UK. We are looking forward to bringing you a hands-on experience with a great wealth of knowledge from people who use NetBeans on a regular basis. While you are at the conference you will be able to attend talks which are being presented by some of the NetBeans Dream Team.
If you have any interest in NetBeans or technology, whether you are a student or a chief developer, I would encourage you all to attend the event.
The NetBeans UK day is a free event which is being hosted by the University of Greenwich. If you would like to attend you can download your ticket for the event here. Alternatively, if you are a student or a member of staff at the university of Greenwich you can download your ticket here.
If you would like to view the agenda for the day please click here.
Latest posts by Zain (see all)
- Using Zendesk or Jira Service Desk to provide customer support - July 20, 2017
- Java 9 JShell explained in 5 minutes - May 11, 2017
- Java 9 Modularity explained in 5 minutes - May 4, 2017
- Key takeaways from NetBeans Day UK 2017 - April 26, 2017
- Why IDRsolutions uses the NetBeans IDE for Java Development - April 18, 2017