NetBeans Day has traditionally been an event which happened on the day before JavaOne started. It would be a big Community run event before the corporate event kicked off, where Community members could learn about new developments and meet up. It was always the most enjoyable day of JavaOne for me personally with a focus on practical, hands on sessions.
There were only two downsides with NetBeans day. It was great if you were in San Francisco and attending JavaOne. Otherwise, it was hard to be a part of it. So the NetBeans Community started organising events during the year all over the world (in April we have NetBeans Day India, Greece and UK).
This is the third NetBeans Day UK, and we can offer you lots of expert speakers, some great hands on sessions, lots of cool prizes in the raffle, and even a free lunch where you can meet and talk with lots of your peers. You can book free tickets and see the full list of sessions here. I hope to welcome you on Tuesday 25th April…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017
- NetBeans Day UK announced for Tuesday 25th April 2017 - February 1, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Creation II - January 19, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to to PDF Files – Creation I - January 17, 2017
- 7 ways we might change the way we develop software in 2017 - January 6, 2017