NetBeans Day has traditionally been an event which happened on the day before JavaOne started. It would be a big Community run event before the corporate event kicked off, where Community members could learn about new developments and meet up. It was always the most enjoyable day of JavaOne for me personally with a focus on practical, hands on sessions.
There were only two downsides with NetBeans day. It was great if you were in San Francisco and attending JavaOne. Otherwise, it was hard to be a part of it. So the NetBeans Community started organising events during the year all over the world (in April we have NetBeans Day India, Greece and UK).
This is the third NetBeans Day UK, and we can offer you lots of expert speakers, some great hands on sessions, lots of cool prizes in the raffle, and even a free lunch where you can meet and talk with lots of your peers. You can book free tickets and see the full list of sessions here. I hope to welcome you on Tuesday 25th April…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017