This October will be my first time attending the DevFest conference in Istanbul. IDRsolutions have attended this conference three times before so I have an idea of what to expect. Here are the reasons I am looking forward to it:
1. The range of topics and speakers
This conference is famous for having a wide variety of speakers talking about diverse topics. It is not limited to one particular technology, so the chances of you learning something new are very high. Here is what we learned last year.
2. The atmosphere
DevFest has a friendly atmosphere and you will come back enthusiastic about what you learned. There are lots of demos and workshops so it is quite a hands on conference. There are usually different tracks for you to choose from.
3. The location
It is in Istanbul! This will be my first time visiting the city but I have heard good things about the history, the food and the architecture (here are some of the photos from a previous trip).
Will you be attending any of the DevFest conferences this year?
Latest posts by Bethan Palmer (see all)
- WTF: What’s The Future and Why It’s Up To Us – Book Review - January 15, 2018
- Java 8 Articles – Series Index - January 8, 2018
- Announcing our new support site - January 2, 2018
- 4 tools that make remote work possible - December 27, 2017
- Christmas reading – Dawn of the New Everything by Jaron Lanier - December 14, 2017