One of my favourite aspects of our trips to America is the chance to meet our current and potential customers and help them to solve their problems. When we go to conferences in America we always arrive a few days early. In September, we are sending several of our technical experts to speak at JavaOne and also to attend the Business of Software Conference.
We will be visiting both Boston (where we already have several stops booked in Boston, Newton and Cambridge) and San Francisco (currently popping over to Fremont, down to Menlo Park/Palo Alto and in San Francisco itself).
Many of our best ideas come from these visits, seeing what problems people are trying to solve, what problems they are having and meeting face to face.
We still have a free slot on each trip, so if you would like some technical input on a PDF problem you have, chat through some ideas, or would just like to learn more about us and our software, just let us know. So long as we can fit into our schedule, we are very happy to pop round…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017