Yesterday I had the privilege of attending and speaking at my very first DevFest – an amazing event thanks to all the great people of the Istanbul Google Developer Group (GDG) chapter and all the volunteers who came to help them.
The event took place at Kadir Has University this year and instead of a traditional blog post of the day we thought we would share our experience of the event through pictures.
Latest posts by Georgia Ingham (see all)
- Java 10’s Experimental JIT Compiler explained in 5 minutes - April 19, 2018
- What’s new in JUnit 5? - March 13, 2018
- Converting your PDF files to HTML5 with PDF2HTML5 - February 15, 2018
- Brief Overview of Security features offered by the PDF file format - January 3, 2018
- DevFest Istanbul 2017 Through Pictures - November 27, 2017