Here are our pictures from Thursday at Devoxx. You can find our pictures from Monday here, Tuesday here and Wednesday here. Day four of Devoxx introduced Quickies and Ignite talks into the Devoxx schedule. This meant there was a lot more exposure to all sorts of topics. Here is summary of our day.
Alex and Mykyta gave an interesting talk on REST vs gRPC and their use-cases (as well as how to draw owls).
Eric teaches us how to use Hyperledger Fabric to build your own blockchain application.
Ignite and Quickies
In a Quickie, Sascha gives us 10 rules to improve Git usage. Push your code daily in case you cannot do so tomorrow, the show must go on!
Unfortunately, we didn’t manage to snap any photos of the Ignite talk we visited but thought it was definitely worth the mention: Buzzword-Driven Development by Nick and Jeroen. In just 5 minutes, we were taught how to make ourselves sound attractive to investors by throwing buzzwords at every part of our business.
When Devoxx became Devoxλ.
Preparing to see Bladerunner 2049 to finish the day.
Latest posts by Ovidijus Okinskas (see all)
- Key Takeaways from Apache NetBeans Day UK - April 30, 2018
- 5 tips for getting the most out of Apache NetBeans Day UK - April 20, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Attend Apache NetBeans Day UK 2018 - April 12, 2018
- How to run CheckStyle, PMD and FindBugs from Maven - March 21, 2018
- Agenda for Apache NetBeans Day UK – 27th April 2018 - March 13, 2018