Yesterday we posted our pictures from Monday at Devoxx. Day two was all about booths, more deep dives and croissants as Rob finally found one.
Many interesting booths popped up overnight, here are just a few:
There were plenty of interesting deep-dive talks including Venkat talking about Java 9 across two talks as well as a talk by Sebastian, and others, on Ethereum application development.
A bullet-point talk by Joep on useful Jenkins plugins which will definitely come into play here at IDRsolutions. Geertjan updated Devoxx attendees with the latest news on Oracle’s donation of NetBeans to Apache. Michel also showed us how to use Rest-Assured to easily build REST APIs.
Are you at Devoxx this year? Let us know what talks you’ve most enjoyed.
Latest posts by Ovidijus Okinskas (see all)
- Key Takeaways from Apache NetBeans Day UK - April 30, 2018
- 5 tips for getting the most out of Apache NetBeans Day UK - April 20, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Attend Apache NetBeans Day UK 2018 - April 12, 2018
- How to run CheckStyle, PMD and FindBugs from Maven - March 21, 2018
- Agenda for Apache NetBeans Day UK – 27th April 2018 - March 13, 2018