The idea is to have all the information that you need to use our products in one place. A key requirement was to make it as easy to navigate as possible.
We have split the site into product categories, making it easy to click through to find the information you need. Each product is then split into categories:
Tutorials show you how to use all the different aspects of software, often with example code.
Documents are files with factual information, such as links to the Javadocs for key classes, lists of additional jars needed etc.
Announcements list all the monthly release notes for the product.
FAQs list the most commonly asked questions from our customers.
Articles can be commented on so if you have any questions let us know there.
We have also taken the opportunity to make sure that all our documentation is up to date. The articles are designed to be simply laid out and easy to follow:
We hope you find the new support site useful and easy to use. Any feedback is welcome in the comments below.
Latest posts by Bethan Palmer (see all)
- WTF: What’s The Future and Why It’s Up To Us – Book Review - January 15, 2018
- Java 8 Articles – Series Index - January 8, 2018
- Announcing our new support site - January 2, 2018
- 4 tools that make remote work possible - December 27, 2017
- Christmas reading – Dawn of the New Everything by Jaron Lanier - December 14, 2017