We have some exciting news to share with you at the start of 2018….
Since we launched our PDF conversion products in 2011, the market has change considerably. The software has also become far more powerful and the product names no longer fully make it clear what the software actually does. So we have taken the opportunity to update our product range to match what our clients are asking for in 2018.
The old products JPDF2HTML5 and JPDFFORMS will no longer be available (we will grandfather our existing clients into the new options). So let us introduce you to the new product range.
1.FormVu provides a complete Forms Viewer to allow you to display, fill-in and return Acrobat Forms (both FDF and XFA). It is aimed at Enterprise clients with lots of Form documents looking to transition them onto mobile solutions.
2. BuildVu is a complete high-end document viewing solution for displaying Documents (PDF, Office, numerous image formats) in a highly configurable web viewing solution. It is aimed at companies looking for a complete solution to display documents inside the browser and integrate into their existing workflow and software. It also makes a great replacement for old Flash-based solutions.
Documents are fully converted into HTML5 or SVG and the Conversion and Viewer are highly configurable.
3. PDF2HTML5 is a converter for clients looking to turn PDF documents into HTML5 content which can then be used in their own viewing solutions. It is aimed at clients who are building their own bespoke viewer (otherwise BuildVu is the product to evaluate).
4. PDF2SVG is a converter for clients looking to turn PDF documents into SVG content which can then be used in their own viewing solutions. It is aimed at clients who are building their own bespoke viewer (otherwise BuildVu is the product to evaluate).
The recommended workflow for all the products is to deploy on the server (cloud or physical) to provide a one off conversion which can then be served out or post-processed.
We hope this makes the product range clearer for our customers. All the products have a very busy and exciting roadmap for 2018 and we hope you will join us on the journey.
What do you think?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017