Apache NetBeans Day UK 2018 is fast approaching and we hope to see as many of you attend as possible. It is going to be a great day where there will be many experienced speakers willing to share their knowledge with you on a variety of different topics.
Like last year, we have 2 tracks – you will have a choice of which workshops you would like to attend. Also like last year, there will be free lunch and tea!
The day will be split into morning talks and afternoon sessions. The afternoon sessions will run concurrently so you’ll be able to pick the ones you’re most interested in! You can look forward to the following speakers and sessions:
27th April 2018 – Greenwich University
- 09:00 – 9:30: Registration
- 09:30 – 10:00: Opening Keynote – Geertjan Wielenga
- 10:00 – 10:45: Using VisualVM to fix your code and find your bugs – Kirk Pepperdine
- 10:45 – 11:30: Understanding the compilation process with Graal and IGV – Duncan Macgregor
- 11:30 – 12:15: Writing code with NetBeans – Ovidijus Okinskas and Mark Stephens
- 12.15 – 13:00: Update on Jakarta EE – Andrew Pielage and Steve Millidge
- 13:00 – 14:00: Lunch & Networking
- 14:00 – 15:30: Choice of:-
- Build plugins and applications on the NetBeans platform – Ovidijus Okinskas and Mark Stephens
- 15:00 – 15:30: Tea & Networking
- 15:30 – 16:30: Choice of:-
- NetBeans VisualVM Workshop – Kirk Pepperdine
- MicroProfile on PayaraMicro – Andrew Pielage and Steve Millidge
- 16:30: Wrap Up and prize draw.
We hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Ovidijus Okinskas (see all)
- Key Takeaways from Apache NetBeans Day UK - April 30, 2018
- 5 tips for getting the most out of Apache NetBeans Day UK - April 20, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Attend Apache NetBeans Day UK 2018 - April 12, 2018
- How to run CheckStyle, PMD and FindBugs from Maven - March 21, 2018
- Agenda for Apache NetBeans Day UK – 27th April 2018 - March 13, 2018