Apache NetBeans Day UK 2018 is fast approaching and we hope to see as many of you attend as possible. It is going to be a great day where there will be many experienced speakers willing to share their knowledge with you on a variety of different topics.
Like last year, we have 2 tracks – you will have a choice of which workshops you would like to attend. Also like last year, there will be free lunch and tea!
The day will be split into morning talks and afternoon sessions. The afternoon sessions will run concurrently so you’ll be able to pick the ones you’re most interested in! You can look forward to the following speakers and sessions:
27th April 2018 – Greenwich University
- 09:00 – 9:30: Registration
- 09:30 – 10:00: Opening Keynote – Geertjan Wielenga
- 10:00 – 10:45: Using VisualVM to fix your code and find your bugs – Kirk Pepperdine
- 10:45 – 11:30: Understanding the compilation process with Graal and IGV – Duncan Macgregor
- 11:30 – 12:15: Writing code with NetBeans – Ovidijus Okinskas and Mark Stephens
- 12.15 – 13:00: Update on Jakarta EE – Andrew Pielage and Steve Millidge
- 13:00 – 14:00: Lunch & Networking
- 14:00 – 15:30: Choice of:-
- Build plugins and applications on the NetBeans platform – Ovidijus Okinskas and Mark Stephens
- 15:00 – 15:30: Tea & Networking
- 15:30 – 16:30: Choice of:-
- NetBeans VisualVM Workshop – Kirk Pepperdine
- MicroProfile on PayaraMicro – Andrew Pielage and Steve Millidge
- 16:30: Wrap Up and prize draw.
We hope to see you there!
Can we help you to solve any of these problems?
IDRsolutions has been helping companies to solve these problems since 1999.
|Convert PDF to HTML5 or SVG||Convert PDF forms to HTML5|
|Java SDK for Image files||Java SDK for PDF files|