A main aim in this release was also to improve both memory usage and speed. If you used the previous version you will notice they are both much improved.
You can see some examples of Form conversion on the FormVu sales page. If you are looking to work with XFA files, displaying them in a browser is not only possible but works very well.
We are continuing to improve the Parser, so if you have any files which we do not display correctly, we would really like to see them.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Introducing the new XFA Parser in FormVu - May 16, 2018
- Moving to JPedal release 8 - May 2, 2018
- Which version of Java SE should I use? - April 25, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018