DevFest Istanbul 2019 is now less than THREE weeks away. We have always made a space in our diaries to attend since 2013 as it is an amazing event to be a part of. Here are FIVE reasons why you should be there:
- 4 tracks. There are very few 4 track conferences out there (because they are very hard to organise). DevFest Istanbul is one of the few, which means you always have a choice of 4 different talks. So there is a very wide range of talks at DevFest Istanbul.
- Top speakers. It looks like the world is coming to Istanbul. There are top speakers from all over the globe as well as home-grown stars from Turkey. The cream of talent from Google is in town along with a whole host of other companies large and small. And they will all be in Istanbul for DevFest competing for your attention.
- Wide Range of topics. There are 4 tracks with talks on topics including Cloud, Web, AI, Flutter, User interfaces, numerous open source technologies and tools. Should be something for everybody in the 42 sessions.
- Friendliest session on the planet. DevFest Istanbul is run by an Army of really enthusiastic volunteers determined to make sure you have a good time. There is a free swag bag and also lots of stands with games, events and people to meet. Whether you are looking for a job or just want a chance to win some cool swag, there is lots going on.
- Istanbul. Most speakers arrive at least a day early just to enjoy the sites, food and experience of this amazing city. Whether you just like good food historical sites, or just want to get your photo by the start of the Orient Express train journey, or just see the local cats, there is lots going on in the city and easily reached on foot of public transport. For the more adventurous, there are loads of sites nearby – last year I visited Troy.
DevFest tickets can be bought on the website (they usually sell out). I hope to see you there!
Are you a Developer working with PDF files?
Our developers guide contains a large number of technical posts to help you understand the PDF file Format.
Do you need to solve any of these problems?
|Display PDF documents in a Web app|
|Use PDF Forms in a web browser|
|Convert PDF Documents to an image|
|Work with PDF Documents in Java|