It’s the most wonderful time of the year….
Unfortunately this year a lot of plans have had to be cancelled, postponed or altered to fit the current climate. At IDRsolutions we decided to turn our Christmas party into a virtual one in which we played games and did a big quiz. In this article I will be talking through some of the games we played and hopefully give you some inspiration for your virtual Christmas events.
We started off with a big quiz (throwback to lockdown one!) in which we all completed a round. Here are some ideas for quiz rounds:
- Animal specific (dog breeds, UK birds…)
- Random trivia
- Era specific (80’s, 90’s…)
- Movie and entertainment
- Hardware (don’t forget to add a few questions on IDR)
We love playing games at IDR and often unwind from the week by playing a few on a Friday afternoon. We enjoy playing DnD however we also play small online games that are accessible to everyone with a pc. Here are our top 3:
- Multiplayer Tetris: This is the famous 80’s game Tetris and this time it is multiplayer! It has extra features which you can mess around with and change your Tetris experience.
- Codenames: This game is played in 2 teams, red and blue, with one spymaster on each team. Using singular words the spymaster needs to lead their team of spies to the correct cards in order to win. Be careful for the bomb!
- Pictionary: This is another play on a classic boardgames. Design your avatar to begin drawing and guessing! You can use the words automatically given or add your own list before starting the game.
Give these games a go at your next virtual event and let us know what you think!
Do you need to solve any of these problems?
|Display PDF documents in a Web app|
|Use PDF Forms in a web browser|
|Convert PDF Documents to an image|
|Work with PDF Documents in Java|
Are you a Developer working with PDF files?
|Learn more about PDF file format|