PDF documents that contain PDF forms will now have forms appearing on the Svg conversion (if you run our special Forms version). The forms conversion is still under development as there is still much to achieve in the future. So let me start off by telling and showing you what we have so far.
As of now we have the ability to display the SVG form components so they look native to the viewer it is displayed within. We have single and multi line text areas and passwords, check box and radio buttons, buttons, lists and even video support. Below are a before and after of a PDF page containing forms converted into SVG.
So where do we plan on going from here?
What features would you like to see?
Latest posts by Kieran France (see all)
- Improved Shape Rendering with Soft Clipping - August 24, 2017
- 4 Hidden Features in Java 9 - May 30, 2017
- Why HTTP/2 Client in Java 9 is important - May 23, 2017
- PDF Portfolio support added to JPedal, so what are they? - April 4, 2017
- Our Goals for the JPedal Java PDF Library SDK in 2017 - December 16, 2016