Lots of people have said that they really liked our online PDF to HTML5 converter but found it fiddly to use. Especially if you were a ‘non-technical’ person.
In a previous article on Saving your settings in our online PDF to HTML5 and SVG converter We made updates to the online PDF converter to make it easier to save your previous settings and also the Page turning mode had a slicker look to it.
We have had alot of Feedback from non technical users on how we can improve the user experience and make it easier for non technical users to understand and use the online PDF converter.
All this feedback has been incorporated into the latest update for the online PDF converter and in in time with our Monthly update of the PDF to HTML5 Software there has been the following updates:
- Common Preset Conversions – These are presets that allow you to get the look and feel quickly of the file that is being converted, so for example if you wish to see what your file looks like as a magazine or as a single page with a thumbnail bar you can do just that with the presets.
- Presets come with a sample display showing what the file will appear like using the selected preset options
- Reload previous conversion settings has been improved now and is much more simpler.
- Default Configuration option so you can choose your own options
- More Polished UI and more user friendly for the non technical users, with more customization options.
There are more cool features coming up so you may want to keep a close eye on the online PDF converter over the next few months as there are going to see some very cool new features appearing. We hope you like them…
Let us know what you would like to see in the Online PDF Converter!
This post is part of our “SVG Article Index” in these articles, we aim to help you build knowledge and understand SVG.
Latest posts by Alex Marshall (see all)
- Handling common image file formats in Java, JDeli and other image libraries – Series - February 14, 2017
- Back to Basics: The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Further reading & useful links - February 7, 2017
- 9 Ways we plan to change our Marketing Strategy in 2017 - January 3, 2017
- Interesting PDF Bugs – Series Article Index - December 8, 2016
- Price Change for JPDFForms – XFA & FDF PDF Forms to HTML5 Conversion Software - November 1, 2016