In this series, having spent a number of years working with the PDF File format and the HTML5 format and accumulating a large amount of knowledge both technical and non technical, we’ve decided to put our knowledge together to help non technical users, publishers and newbies to converting your content from PDF to HTML5 in one useful Index, which is always updated so don’t forget to check back in the future..
Why Convert PDF Magazines to HTML5?
There are many reasons and advantages to converting your content of converting your PDF Documents to HTML5, these are some reasons why:
- You have greater control over your content, currently many companies offer hosting services, however you aren’t in control of your content and do not have control of your SEO.
- Converting from PDF Content to HML5 allows you to have greater control over your SEO Optimization and allow you to insure that you get all the right keywords and also you can monitor your analytic’s and see important performance and demoraphics data about your content.
- HTML5 is an industry wide supported format and is compatible on different hardware such as mobile, tablets, PC and MAC, having your content accessible to billions of users is important and you can also have a consistent interface across all HTML5 content.
- HTML5 can be modified once converted for example with changeable text (real text) or replacing pages.
- Compared to Flash, HTML5 is more lighter on your mobile devices meaning less data usage if your using a mobile/cellphone and less consumption of your battery.
If you would like to learn more about the advantages of converting your PDF documents to HTML5, with a more in depth discussion check out the ‘Why convert PDF magazines to HTML5? – Series Index‘.
Experiences of converting PDF to HTML5
This section contains information on why some users converted PDF Documents to the HTML5 file format.
- PDF and PDF2HTML5: The Best of Both Worlds for Teachers – In this article Dr. Gary D. Theilman an Associate Professor of Pharmacy and Practice at the University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy share his experiences with HTML5. Read more…
How do I convert the content?
This section contains information on how to’s and guides to converting our content from PDF to HTML5 and how to add things to your HTML5 content such as video.
- PDF to HTML5 Guide: Configuring guide for the On-line Converter – In this article we tell you about the Free PDF to HTML5 Guide for configuring the Online Converter and customizing the HTML5 content the way you want it! Read more…
- Adding Videos to your Documents, using our Online Converter – In this article we’ll show you how to convert your PDF document to a HTML5 version and add an embeddable video using the PDF to HTML5 online converter. Read more…
- Add social media into your PDF to HTML5 conversion – In this article we show you how to add social media to your converted HTML5 Content. Read more…
- PDF Conversion Clinic: Replacing a single page – In this article we show you how to go about replacing or changing a page that has been converted to HTML5 on our online converter. Read more…
Think we have missed something? Let us know in the comments! Bookmark this article and stay tuned because we’ll be adding to this series index in future!